We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services. Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us:We receive and store any information you provide in relation to PROVOC Makeup Services.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of PROVOC Makeup Services, including information about your interaction with content and services available.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services.We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve our Services.We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of our Services.
- Recommendations and personalization.We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with our Services.
- Comply with legal obligations.In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws.
- Communicate with you.We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to our Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
- We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks.We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, PROVOC Makeup, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. PROVOC Makeup shares customers’ personal information only as described below and the subsidiaries that PROVOC Makeup controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Transactions involving Third Parties:We make available to you services, products, applications, or skills provided by third-parties for use on or through PROVOC Makeup Services.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that PROVOC Makeup or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of PROVOC Makeup and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use & Saleand other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of PROVOC Makeup, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third – parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, Type of membership, and purchase history in the “My Account” section of the website.
provocmakeup.com Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, Customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.